Hair Transplant in Greece?
Many choose Greece as an option to save money on their hair transplantation, but often patients experience unexpected problems and return with unnatural results.
Far from homeThe cost of a hair transplant in Greece is usually lower than at home, but the journey itself usually takes 3-5 days, and can be expensive enough in itself. Should a treatment evaluation be required. You have to pay for another trip down south and tear 3-5 days off the calendar. Greek doctors and nurses are often bad at English and may lead to misunderstandings between the doctor and the patient thus leading to a poor result.
Benefit transport benefits in Germany
- Preliminary examination and follow-up in Berlin
- Short travel time - ﬂy out and back the same day or take the car
- English speaking staﬀ - feel at home and avoid misunderstandings
- EU-certiﬁed doctors - safety, security and treatment guarantee
- Natural results - individually tailored treatment courses
- Up to 70% cheaper than in UK
I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE
Contact us today and get a nonbinding and free consultation. You are more than welcome to give us a call. We will give you expert advice regarding options for your treatment and answers to all your questions. Based on the consultation or conversation, we jointly put together a treatment plan to acommodate your needs.
GET AN UNIQUE OFFER AND SAVE HUNDREDS OF POUNDS / EUROS!
Choose your hair loss type