CHEAP HAIR TRANSPLANT IN TURKEY?
More people are choosing to travel to Turkey to save money on a hair transplant but unfortunately many patients also experience unpleasant surprises and end up with unsatisfactory result.
DISADVANTAGES OF HAIR TRANSPLANTS IN TURKEY
LONG TRAVEL TIME
Even if you immediately save money by going to Turkey. A trip takes a few days, which may be expensive enough in itself. In addition the distance makes the post treatment and possible after treatment a cumbersome and expensive experience.
Often doctors and staﬀ at the Turkish clinics are bad at English which may lead to misunderstandings between the doctor and patient to an undesirable outcome.
Many Turkish doctors are not trained in drawing individual hairlines, which are often seen after treating receding hairline and high temples and end up being too straight.
In addition, nurses often put hair follicles with 2-3 strands of hair (instead of just one) in the hairline, giving an unnatural result.
BENEFIT TRANSPORT BENEFITS IN GERMANY
- Preliminary examination and follow-up
- Short travel time - ﬂy out and back the same day or take the car
- English speaking staﬀ - feel at home and avoid misunderstandings
- EU-certiﬁed doctors - safety, security and treatment guarantee
- Natural results - individually tailored treatment courses
- Up to 70% cheaper than in England